Download birdie book
- “Out of bounds”
Is marked by white stakes. Along the holes 6/15, 7/16 and 8/17 it is marked by the fence. The course side of the poles at ground level determine the boundary.
- “Provisional ball in a red penalty area”
If a player, near the tee of hole 4/13, does not know whether or not his or her ball is in the red penalty area, the player may play a provisional ball under R-18.8, thus applying one of the next relief options: stroke and distance, back-on-the-line relief or lateral relief.
- “Ground under repair”
Is defined by any area encircled by blue stakes with green tops or by white lines and a stake with a green top and is a No Play zone. If the No Play zone interferes, the player must take free relief under rule16-1f.”
- “Protection of young trees and stakes attached to trees”
New planting, marked by a blue ribbon and/or a stake with a green head, and the area directly around trees with attached stakes are No Play zones. If the No Play zone interferes (see rule 2.4) the player must take free relief under rule 16.1f
- “Status artificial objects in bunkers”
The artificially reinforced borders of bunkers are part of the general area. The steps on the border of the bunker on hole 8/17 is an immovable obstruction and free relief may be taken under R-16.1.
PENALTY FOR BREACH OF A LOCAL RULE:
The fence along the holes 6/15, 7/16 and 8/17 that defines ‘out of bounds’ must never be crossed.
BREACHING THIS CODE MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF ACCESS TO THE COURSE
code of conduct
- Smoking is not allowed
- Free lockers are available in the locker rooms for use during a round
- Only members may step behind the bar. Please pay with debit card (PIN) before leaving the club
- Do not park golf bags or trolleys on the terrace oren the paths.
- No hats in the clubroom
- Don’t use your phone if it can bother others
Practicing is allowed in the area next to hole 9. There is no driving range, but you can use the driving cages. Balls may also be played in the direction of the helicopter hill (between hole 8 and 9). Please use your own balls and retrieve them. There is also a putting green, a chipping green and a practice bunker.
Your clothes must be clean and well tended.
- A shirt must have a collar, for gents also sleeves, without large pictures
- Shoes must never damage the course
- Shorts must reach to at least 15 centimeters above the knees
The entire course is maintained by volunteers, members of the club. That makes care for the course a matter for all, every player must contribute.
We ask you to pay attention to the following matters in particular:
- replace divots – put the grass back and apply really good pressure
- rake the bunkers – not just your own footprints but also other irregularities
- repair pitchmarks on the greens – if you repair one of your own and one other you will leave the green in a better condition
- don’t walk with your trolley between a green side bunker and the green and avoid the approach and the fringe
We also ask you to watch out for our greenkeepers during your round.
- Greenkeeper working on the course always go first
- Please refrain from playing if a greenkeeper is in your range, until you get a sign to proceed
- Greenkeepers will also watch out for you to enable play and work to go together as good as possible. Mowing will be done against your route, so it will start at hole 9, then 8 etc.
- Once the mowing of a green is started it cannot be stopped until finished. The flag wil be removed from the hole. Please refrain from playing until the flag is returned and the greenkeeper at a safe distance.